We also provide detailed end cuts for arbors, trellis’, or decorative pieces to add a unique touch to your home or landscape project. We have a number of samples in the office to choose from or you can sketch a drawing that you would like to be created – architectural plans not required.
- We are able to match numerous custom tongue & groove siding patterns
- Clear material or tight knot; smooth or resawn face
- Flush fit or with a v-groove
- We have a custom log cabin pattern we mill as ordered
- We can produce a custom scratch face bevel that gives a similar appearance to a traditional hand split siding.
- We produce a variety of custom handrails which we have knives for, and we can also make knives to match your custom pattern
- We frequently custom mill channel for customers – pattern #105 is a popular choice, but don’t be limited to that – there are numerous options we can make
- We stock a few options for rail cap, but can easily make a custom size to fit your needs.