Western Red Cedar has been used as siding for hundreds of years. Its natural resistance to the elements, and reliable performance make it the material of choice for all your siding needs. Whether painting or staining, nothing beats the warmth, beauty, and performance of cedar. We stock a large inventory of sizes and lengths, in both a tight knot and clear grades. If our stock material doesn’t meet your needs, we have the ability to make just about any size and shape material to match an existing siding, or to help customize your home. Ask about our prefinishing and delivery options.
CEDAR SIDING IN STOCK Bevel Siding
- ½”x4”, ½”x6”, ½”x8”, ¾”x8”, ¾”x10 Kiln Dried Clear beveled siding.
- 11/16×6, 11/16×8, ¾”x10, 15/16”x10 Kiln Dried Tight Knot bevel.
- 1/2×6 clear primed, 11/16×6 & 11/16×8 primed
Tongue & Groove Siding
- 1×4, 1×6, 1×8, in Tight Knot Kiln Dried
- 1×4, 1×6, 1/2×4, 1/2×6 in Clear Kiln Dried
- Graded to both the smooth and sawn face
- see “Shingles” for a list of our stock
- 1×6, 1×8, 1×10 Tight Knot Channel siding
Board & Batten Siding
- 1×6, 1×8, 1×10, 1×12 Tight Knot and Clear (KD) board
- 1×2, 1×3, 1×4 Tight Knot and Clear (KD) battens
- We have the ability to cut oversize bevels and custom patterns in both Tight Knot and Clear grades
- Custom products are only days away